Sunday 6 May 2018

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS JUSTICE?

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

Dr Martin Luther King

The UK has denied us our rights as citizens for 47 years. They have now, finally, admitted their guilt in having been responsible for this act which must be unlawful. This is the current position. THE UK INSIST THAT WE MUST APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP.

PERSONALLY, NOTHING HAS CHANGED, AND I REFUSE TO MAKE ANY APPLICATION FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE. I HOPE WE WILL ALL TAKE THE SAME POSITION AND REFUSE.

That has been the crux of the matter for the 30 years that I have known of the deception perpetrated against us. THE UK GOVERNMENT MUST RESTORE OUR UNLAWFULLY TAKEN CITIZENSHIP, not attempt to coerce us into obeying their illogical demands.

I went to the UK embassy in Warsaw on Monday and was refused entry. I had to communicate with the receptionist on the pavement outside. I then contacted the now famous Amber Rudd helpline.

I am now unable to communicate with the Home office because they do not know how to make a telephone call to Poland. Actually, I believe this person was probably barred from calling me as I am not in the UK.

The UK government must stop apologising, as we are not interested in apologies. ONLY ACTION WHICH RECOGNISES AND CORRECTS THE WRONG.

The only thing the UK government needs from me is a birth certificate in order to confirm that I am a UK citizen. So, Ms Rudd should explain why her department is asking all the same questions as if nothing has changed, ignoring the fact that the government has conceded that it is guilty of deception, as we ARE UK CITIZENS, so says Theresa May. 

It is ARROGANCE which makes them unable to change their attitude and behaviour, which is what is necessary.

I REALLY DO NEED A UK-TRAINED LAWYER as this is bound to end in court. They are going to tell us what they are prepared to give us in much the same way as they did in 1838. Probably £2,000 each. That is how much they were offering to people they were illegally deporting in order to legitimise their unlawful action.


Do not laugh! We are talking about the UK government. Ask those negotiating Brexit with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment