Sunday 6 May 2018

WHY THE UK GOVERNMENT ARE LIARS AND DECEIVERS!

I am about to give you all a quick insight into the Windrush Generation and their children.

How many of you can remember things going back to the age of two? I can! This was confirmed by my mother. At this age, I began playing a game with my father. I used to wait by our gate until I saw him in the distance, I would then run as fast as I could to meet him. I did this because he would then hoist me onto his shoulder and carry me home. Of course, the further I managed to run, the further he had to carry me. At the age of three that suddenly stopped because my father had disappeared. Can you imagine my disappointment, waiting every day by the gate and he did not come home? Of course, my mother explained, but I did not understand.

Less than a year later, my mother disappeared in much the same way. Both my parents had disappeared, and I did not know why. I was in complete confusion. The only thing I remember about my mother’s disappearance was that she had told me that I had to look after my younger brother. At this time, I was three and my brother was eighteen months old. I took this literally, and I needed to. I would only explain this by saying, primarily responsible for my brother and myself was my aunt. She was supposed to look after us, and in return my father would send for her when he sent for us.

This is how it came about that my brother AND I travelled to the UK on her UK passport. When my brother and I arrived in England, when he saw us, my father was so upset that he never spoke to my aunt for about fifteen years. My aunt had used the money my father sent for our upkeep to look after her own children. So, believe me, I really did have to look after my brother. Can you imagine taking responsibility for another human being at the age of three years. This is the kind of thing nobody gives consideration to when discussing the damage done to us as a result of the treatment we have received.

When we arrived in England, I was eight years old and my brother six. I will never forget our first day in school. We went to the same school, I the primary and my brother the infants. However, this was the first time we had ever been split up and my brother screamed so much that they had to bring him to see me before he stopped screaming. He was screaming like that non-stop only because he did not know where I was.

What I have said so far is very important for two reasons. The relationship with my father described above was NEVER the same again. I don’t think it would be lying to say that we NEVER again were able to bond as father and son. Where my brother was concerned, he was the only person I had known all my life, so we were very close, looking out for each other before all others. I am thankful to be able to say that my relationship with my mother became the most important in my life. It is very difficult to describe the damage done to our familial relationships during this period of separation. By the way, I have two sisters who were born in London and I have not communicated with them since I left London. I really cannot explain why. BEING EXCLUDED I SUPPOSE!

My mother once explained the change in my father. She said I should never think badly of him for being different to how I remembered him and that one day I would understand the extreme racism he had been subjected to. What is important is that he had worked night and day to bring four children and my aunt to the UK IN TIME SO THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO ARRIVE AS UK CITIZENS. This is the main reason I have always been CERTAIN THAT I ENTERED THE UK AS A CITIZEN AND WHY I WILL NEVER APPLY FOR UK CITIZENSHIP. I AM A UK CITIZEN! My father worked night and day to make it happen.

I don’t want to talk about the fact that I attended one of the best grammar schools in England. I would like to focus on what has brought me to where I am today.

I would like to fast-forward to my job in the city of London. I was working on a computer database as part of a team of six selected for this job. After a few months, I came to realise that I was been paid more than 30% less than anyone else in the team, WHO WERE ALL WHITE. There was no legitimate reason for this discrepancy. I cannot put into words the degree of anger that I felt. AT THIS POINT, I DECIDED THAT I WOULD FIGHT ANY BATTLE WHICH, IF I LEAVE, OUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO FIGHT. I spent the next ten months quietly collecting evidence. This decision was my reaction to things I had seen and felt my father should have fought. I was not going to make the same mistakes, as doing so left us all vulnerable. I took this company to a tribunal and won.

After this, I could not even get a job interview, so I started my own business, a hairdressing salon. Then I went and trained as a hairdresser. THIS BECAME THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PERIOD OF MY LIFE. However, I don’t need to talk about this now. What I would say is that what happened next, I have never recovered from.

My little brother died and as he was a young black male who had died in mysterious circumstances, it was never properly investigated, and we never found out how or why he died. He was the only person I had known all my life, DEAD. 

THREE MONTHS LATER MY MOTHER DIED. She had had a mild heart attack, almost certainly because of what had happened to my brother. She went to the doctor and was diagnosed with indigestion. Less than a week later she had a severe heart attack and died AGED 59, months before she was to draw her pension, without doubt due to the misdiagnosis. We were unable to take this any further as it was recorded as DEATH BY NATURAL CAUSES. There was another death involved in this story at exactly this time, but I do not want to talk about that either. Less than six months later things happened to me from which I have NEVER recovered and NEVER talked about. I HAD LOST EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED WITHIN A MATTER OF MONTHS. I MEAN EVERYTHING.

It was at this stage that I came to realise why I was unable to get interviews when I applied for jobs. I made an application for a job for the first time in about five or six years. I got the job and they needed me to start immediately. After I had been working there for a few weeks, the director called me and asked me if I knew, and named the company I had worked for in the City. The one I had taken action against because of their racism. Note I had won, but really lost. This company had had me blacklisted by the Institute of Directors, who were now trying to get me the sack. This is what I was told. Luckily for me, the company I was working for had seen the quality of my work and decided to ignore them. That was the last time I ever succeeded in getting a job in the UK, not connected with teaching English.

While all this was happening, I had another major problem. I was constantly being burgled when I went to work. This happened so many times that the insurance company accused me of doing it myself and refused to pay out. Furthermore, they refused to insure me again. I hate having to say this, but I am 100% certain that every one of these burglaries was committed by BLACK PEOPLE.

By now, it was 1988. This is the date that really matters to me. I read an article in a newspaper, I do not remember which one. I do not even remember what this article said. However, I became suspicious and decided to get a lawyer to make an application for a UK passport on my behalf.

Imagine my shock when the lawyer told me that the UK government did not regard me as a UK citizen. I was told to apply for UK citizenship. THIS REALLY WAS THE LAST STRAW. IMAGINE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE TOLD THAT YOU HAD BEEN UNLAWFULLY DISENFRANCHISED. What is more, it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to prove when I had entered the UK because I had arrived on my aunt’s passport. I WAS TOLD THAT THIS COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE HAPPENED.

It was the UK Home Office’s strategy to tell us that it was not possible that we could have entered the UK on someone else’s passport. Of course, everyone now knows that this happened to tens of thousands of us who were legitimate UK citizens. MOST OF US CAUGHT UP IN THIS ARE NOW DEAD. I believe the majority returned to the country of their birth and WERE NEVER PERMITTED TO RETURN TO THE UK.

I SPENT THE NEXT FEW YEARS IN A FOG OF DEPRESSION. I was in such shock at the events of the previous ten years, much of which I do not even remember.

I decided that I simply could not handle living in London anymore. I moved to Hastings, which was probably the most racist place I have ever lived. I was attacked several times while walking home at night.

In Hastings, I lived two doors away from an English language school. For some reason, which I will never understand, the students from this language school started coming to my flat instead of going to the school they had paid to attend. As a result of this, I started buying the books necessary to teach. I was amazed when one of these students that I had prepared got one of the highest marks in the UK in the FCE exam.

This is why I decided to train as a teacher. I moved to Saffron Walden to take a course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. I chose this school as it had the best reputation. I did not know it at the time, but I was preparing to leave the UK as I COULD NOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT BOTH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER HAD DIED DISENFRANCHISED. SLAVERY HAD REALLY NOT ENDED.
I had this constant ANGUISH AND PAIN which I could not get over. I SWORE ONE DAY I WOULD PUT IT RIGHT. After completing this course, I returned to Hastings because I still had a flat there and a supply of students.

After living in Hastings a few years, I met a lovely Swiss girl who had begged me to move to Switzerland. I visited her in Switzerland on holiday for a few weeks. When I returned to Hastings, what do you think had happened? I was not burgled on this occasion, I was cleaned out. When I arrived back, I found my front door wide open and everything worth taking had been taken, clothes, furniture and my precious record collection. The people who did this to me WERE ALSO BLACK. I later discovered it was because I was thought to be too “posh”.

By now it was 1992, when I told my girlfriend in Switzerland what had happened, she insisted I move to Switzerland. However, I found that I could not live there either, as even though we had a child by then, our relationship was destroyed mainly by the fact that my existence in that country meant that I was only an extension of someone else, and not an individual in my own right. Put anyone in the position where they have complete control over another and they have to be very special not to use it. During this period, we visited England very often because of the Indefinite Leave in my Jamaican passport. By then, I knew that if I stayed out for more than two years, I could not return.

In 1997, I decided that I simply could not take any more of the UK, regardless of the consequences. I LEFT AND HAVE NOT RETURNED. However, almost everywhere I have been I have visited the UK embassy in an attempt to apply for a UK passport. Doing this actually began in 1988. I would tell my story and be told it was IMPOSSIBLE. I have done this from Prague, to Athens, to Warsaw. In Warsaw, I tried this in 1997, 2004 and 2010. I was ridiculed on every occasion I told my story.

In terms of finance, I could have begun a language school in 1992 or any time since, but was unable to, because I was denied the UK passport I was entitled to. Yet, I have seen many UK citizens with zero experience start English language schools and become quite wealthy, simply because they had the UK passport. I, on the other hand have never made a penny from nearly thirty years of hard work BECAUSE OF THE DECEPTION carried out by the UK government.

I THINK I WILL STOP AT THIS POINT. WHY?
BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE FOR ONE TO SEE THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN COMPENSATE ME FOR WHAT I HAVE LOST AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE ABROGATION OF ALL MY RIGHTS BY THE UK GOVERNMENT.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT, THE UK GOVERNMENT MUST SAY PRECISELY WHY THEY NOW SAY WE ARE UK CITIZENS. TO DO THIS THEY MUST SAY EXACTLY WHEN THE ABROGATION OF OUR RIGHTS TOOK PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment